Lic new pension plan Jeevan Nidhi
It is similar to the old pension plan “Jeevan Nidhi” with small modifications & comes with one time and also regular premium choices.
lic jeevan nidhi pension policyThis is made to protect the risk of living a long time and therefore provides a number of pension options to cover the risk. Pension Plans available from insurance companies assist people to prepare properly for their retirement life. But deciding upon the proper pension plan policy hasn’t ever been simple. The primary purpose of any retirement plan is to get good monthly pension after retirement. However some people today have no idea how much of earnings they are going to receive from the retirement plans when time comes for retirement & additionally number of pension plans available in market do not give a specific idea on what amount the buyer can get at the end. Getting a very good retirement plan will assist to make sure the freedom from post retirement monetary issues. If you have to think of a safe and secure future you will need to start to take action now. Appropriate pension plans offer monetary protection to the policy owners while in their retirement living days & assists them to keep their preferred lifestyle without having any problems. It is necessary to decide on a pension plan very carefully, bearing in mind of particular requirements, needs and limits; to ensure that it could take care of all the old age needs completely.
Benefit on Vesting: On vesting a sum equivalent to the basic Sum Assured together with accumulated assured additions, vested simple reversionary bonuses and Final Additional bonus, if there are any, will be provided to the policyholder. The choices will be there for the Life Assured for usage of the benefit amount of money are mentioned below.
1. To buy an immediate annuity plan like jeevan akshay: The policyholder shall have an option to commute the total amount offered on vesting to the extent permitted under Income Tax Act. The whole amount offered on vesting or the balance amount after withdrawing the permitted amount, will likely be used to buy immediate annuity for the then existing annuity rates. Commutation shall just be permitted provided the balance amount is adequate to buy a lowest amount of annuity according to the provisions of Insurance Act, 1938. In the event the overall benefit amount is inadequate to buy the minimum amount of annuity, then your said amount will be given as a lump sum to the policy holder.
2. To buy a new one time premium deferred retirement plan from Life Insurance Corporation of India. Under this solution the whole income offered on vesting shall be used to buy a single premium deferred pension product provided the insurance holder meets the eligibility requirements for buying single premium deferred pension plan. The policyholder will need to intimate his / her plan to choose a specific choice available on the date of vesting a minimum of six months before the date of vesting.
Guaranteed Bonus: The policy offers for assured additions @ Rs.50/- per thousand Sum assured for each and every completed year, for the 1st five years.
Age : 33 Years
Sum : Rs. 10,00,000
Premium payment mode : Yearly
Premium Paying Term : 22 Years
Double Accident Benefit Premium : Rs. 1000
Total yearly premium : Rs. 45942
Assumed Bonus Rate : Rs. 38 per thousand sum assured.
|Benefits During The Deferment Period|
|Year||Age||Risk Cover||Premium Per year||Cash Value|
In the year 2035, the deferment time period will finish and also the policy is going to be due for annuity (pension) payment. In this year, the Notional Cash Option (NCO) benefit on what the pension will likely be determined is projected to be Rs. 2046000 (depending on presumed Bonus and Final Bonus Rate). The policyholder have an alternative to withdraw 1/3rd of this sum in lum psum which is free from taxes and make the remainder out there for buying annuity from LIC. At the same time, the whole amount can be used for buying the annuity. The tables below show you the total of pension you may get from LIC’s Jeevan Nidhi Plan presently under different pension choices available.
|Pension Amount Available With Commutation|
|Pension Options Available||Pension Mode|
|Pension Amount Available Without Commutation|
|Pension Options Available||Pension Mode|
- Premium including Service Tax @ 3.09% on 1st year and @ 1.545% for following years.
- The above mentioned illustration is depending on specific presumptions which are likely to change based on Government/Corporation’s policies.
- The figures shown are in Indian Rupees.
I took LIC’s Jeevan Nidhi policy in August 2005. The yearly premium is Rs 15525. I have paid the premium for seven years, but have not given it...Mr. Santosh Prasad Viman Nagar, Pune
- Jeevan suraksha policy is also deferred annuity plan that...